The DOFF N' DONNER (DND) is a very soft device that allows you to quickly and painlessly slide compression stockings over an arm or a leg. The DND is suitable both for use by stocking wearers themselves, as well as caregivers. The CONE simplifies the rolling of a compression stocking onto the DND. With the aid of the CONE, the medical compression stocking can also be easily unrolled from the DND. The CONE has a suction cup built into the base so that it attaches well to flat surfaces.
Properties and benefits:
- Facilitates the donning and removal of compression stockings and promotes treatment compliance.
- Less effort spent on donning and removal.
- Allows compression stockings to slide painlessly over wounds, scars and open legs.
- Suitable for use by the wearers themselves, as well as caregivers.
- Is extremely durable and suitable for different leg shapes.
- Extends the life of the compression stockings.
- Suitable for models A–D calf stockings and A–G thigh stockings with/without grip top in all sizes and compression classes as well as with open or closed toe.